- 1. Fixed price does not include cost of replacement parts, if required, which are subject to availability. Price of replacement parts will be confirmed, prior to acceptance of the repair.
- 2. RepairTech may at its own discretion refuse a repair, e.g. in the case of significant physical damage or water/fire damage etc.
- 3. An inspection fee of £60 inc VAT is payable if the repair estimate is declined. This fee replaces the fixed price labour charge and includes the engineers’ time and collection/delivery.
- Other charges:
- 1. If our engineers are unable to find a fault with your unit, a charge of £60 inc VAT will be payable. This fee replaces the fixed price labour charge and includes the engineers’ time and collection/delivery.
- 2. If you decide you do not want us to return your unit to you but would rather it was scrapped/disposed of, we can arrange this but a fee of £40 inc VAT will be payable. This fee replaces the fixed price labour charge and includes the engineers’ time and scrapping process.
- All parts we use during repair are genuine Toshiba OEM parts and come directly from the manufacturer.
Termination of Agreements
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on this website are only available within the United Kingdom & Ireland, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site. Redistribution or republication of any part of this site or its content is prohibited, including such by framing or other similar or any other means, without the express written consent of the Company. The Company does not warrant that the service from this site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability. By using this service you thereby indemnify this Company, its employees, agents and affiliates against any loss or damage, in whatever manner, howsoever caused.
Your mobile number and email address may be used by our delivery partner, DPD, to send you delivery alerts. They will not be used for any other purpose by DPD other then in relation to your delivery.
This company is registered in England and Wales, Number 3899678, registered office Bank Gallery, High Street, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1LY
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or manmade eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website and using our services/buying our products you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.