Scroll down to explore
Dynabook & Toshiba Repair Process
If your Dynabook or Toshiba laptop needs repairing, here's what to do:
1. Log a repair using our online booking system. No need to call or email, our fully automated online booking system is linked directly to Dynabook & Toshiba’s Service System and will automatically check your unit details and log a new Service Order for you
All you need is your unit serial number and name and address details.
2. After you have booked your repair on our Online Booking system, our courier DPD, will come and collect your unit on the date you specified. You will receive an estimated time of collection from DPD via email/text message.
3. Your unit must be properly packaged prior to DPD collecting it. We will send you an email with details of how to pack your unit. Please note we cannot be held liable for units damaged in transit due to poor packaging.
4. We will let you know when your laptop has arrived at our workshop. Alternately, you can check the status of your repair online on our Repair Tracking page, at www.toshiba-repair.co.uk/tracking by entering your unit's serial number and Service Order Number. You may also receive updates via email and text message (if a mobile number has been provided).
5. The fault will be assessed and repaired. Chargeable repairs are normally assessed within 2 days of receipt at our workshop and we will send you an Estimate of Costs for your authorisation, before work commences.
6. After repair, DPD will inform you of your delivery date and time via email and/or text message (if a mobile number has been provided).
Frequently asked questions
- What Does it Cost?
- RepairTech is the only Dynabook & Toshiba authorised depot repair centre in the UK for Laptops, Tablets, Netbooks and All-In-One PC's. Providing warranty repairs on behalf of Dynabook & Toshiba, RepairTech specialises in fast, efficient and above all quality services for Dynabook & Toshiba Laptops, Tablets and All-In-One PC's. For repairs outside your normal warranty period, RepairTech offers a fixed price inspection and labour charge of £83.33 + VAT plus parts
- Repair Process?
- Find out how our fully automated online booking system works. Simple, easy to use, online system for checking your unit details and booking your unit for repair automatically
- Track My Repair?
- Already have a repair in process? You can track the progress of your repair by entering your Service Order Number and Serial Number on our tracking page
- Spare Parts?
- Why not visit our Toshiba Spare Parts Website? With access to a vast array of Dynabook & Toshiba information and linked directly with Dynabook & Toshiba's Service and IT systems, RepairTech is able to offer the supply of Dynabook & Toshiba Approved Spare Parts
- RepairTech is authorised by Dynabook & Toshiba in the UK to provide depot repair services for warranty and non-warranty repair for Laptops, Netbooks, Tablet PC's and All-In-One PC’s, throughout the UK
- Contact Us?
- Have question? Need help? Contact our Team of Dynabook & Toshiba Experts
- Book a Repair now?
- To book your Dynabook or Toshiba Laptop, Tablet or All-In-One PC in for Repair click here